Saturday, March 26, 2011

Response to James' " What Writing Is".....Unit One

Oh, how right you are James. You seem to have a very good perception of writing process. One hard thing for myself and others to do is to open yourself to criticism and critique. The thing that I sometimes fail to realize is that there are two sides to that door. It also opens for the possibility of positive feedback. Critiques are oftentimes more analytical than critical.

I am a musician in two bands. If I were to shy away from the stage in fear of being booed, I could very well miss out on growing my fan-base of my sister and my mom,lol. Additionally, the passion of a performance is what creates a great show. Communicating with the audience on any type of "stage" is what conquers the thought of vulnerability/concern and changes it to confidence.

1 comment:

  1. Very well-said, Myron. I love the metaphor you used from your music, that's a great perspective.

    ReplyDelete